The top 15 teams in the UFFL Coaches Poll plus the next two highest ranked teams will play in the Ultimate Championship during weeks 14-17. The winner will receive $40 and bragging rights as the 2017 UFFL Ultimate Champion. The runner-up receives $20. Any abandoned prize money will also go to the top two finishers (67% to 1st and 33% to 2nd). The seeding and matchups depends on the number of participating teams. Teams with better records will receive additional points during week 14. During week 15, the #1 ranked team plays the lowest seeded team that won in week 14, etc. The semifinal are in week 16 and the semifinal winners play in the Ultimate Championship during week 17.
To view weekly results, click on the week #: 14, 15, 16, 17
Past UFFL Ultimate Champions
Scoring (Same as UFFL I):
- Seeding: Teams will be seeded 1-12. Seeds #1 and #2 have a bye during week 14.
- Matchups: During week 14, the #15 seed plays #2, #14 plays #3, etc. During week 15, the #1 seeded team plays the lowest seeded team that won in week 14, etc. The semifinal are in week 16 and the semifinal winners play in the Ultimate Championship during week 17.
- Lineup requirements: Lineups consist of 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 Flex (RB, WR) 1 PK, and 1 defense. Players must be on their current roster. UFFL V & VII owners must submit a defense which one of their DL is a member of.
- Lineup deadline: Lineups must be received by the Commish via e-mail, Torreano@aol.com, NLT Thursday, 8:15 PM ET or 5 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week. Changes can still be made up until 1 PM ET on Sunday except for players who played in the Thursday game. Owners must e-mail their lineup in order to participate.
- Late lineups: Late lineups are allowed until Saturday, 8:15 PM ET. However, owners submitting a late lineup will receive a deduction from their weekly score depending on the lateness.
- The Commish will handle all league disputes. His decision is final and will be made in the best interest of the league.
- 6 pts each passing TD
- 6 pts each rushing/receiving TD
- 1 pt per 25 yards passing
- 1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving
- 0.7 pts per RB reception
- 1 pt per WR reception
- 1.3 pts per TE reception
- 2 pts per rushing/receiving two point conversion
- -2 pts per interception thrown
- -1 pt per fumble lost
- 3 pts per Field Goal made
- 1 pt per Extra Points
- Sack = 1 point
- INT = 2 points
- TD = 6 points
- Safety = 2 points
- Fumble Recovery = 2 points
- Points Allowed
- Total Yards Allowed
2004 - Dave Torreano/House of Pain (MUFFL)
2005 - Mike Obstgarten/L.I. Executioners (UFFL IV)
2006 - Larry Stier/Long Shot (UFFL IV)
2007 - Larry Stier/Long Shot (UFFL V)
2008 - Dave Torreano/Evil Monkeys (UFFL V)
2009 - Brian Thorne/Mustangs (UFFL I)
2010 - Dave Torreano/Grim Reapers (UFFL II)
2011 - Dave Torreano/Bounty Hunters (UFFL III)
2012 - Dave Torreano/Evil Monkeys (UFFL V)
2013 - Mike Mysliwy/Gdansk Port Authority (UFFL VI)
2014 - Jack Terhofter/Tally Town Jakes (UFFL III)
2015 - Kurt Wille/Miskatonic U (UFFL VI)
2016 - Dave Torreano/Evil Monkeys (UFFL V)
2017 - Dave Torreano/En Fuego (UFFL IV)